[KL] SOS!!! K2000R Glitch Issue
benzoishere@gmail.com [KurzList]
2018-01-05 17:52:01 UTC
There is my Kurzweil K2000R Issue, better to say - two of them:

First: if I scroll through Presets with the Encoder, glitchy sounds appear.
Some presets have massive glitch, some don't. If I cut out the FX part of the sound out, glitch disappears.
Second - If there a sample is loaded via SCSI or FD - the are played back glitchy too (the FX are out in this case).

Please - share this video among K2000R owners, users and lowers - hope to get Ideas how to fix that Issues
There is a Video about the Issue:
http://youtu.be/_p79HeIXVus

Happy New Year and thank you in advance!